- Bird watching and studying the Wildlife in Wyre Forest
- Forestry commission visitors centre and everything the Forest has to offer.
- Explore the Severn Valley Railway, become a volunteer or just enjoy the thrills of a bygone age.
- Owners and their families can use Bank Farms heated swimming pool it is 20 minutes walk through the woods or 10 minutes in the car.
- There’s also our 9 hole pitch and put Golf and tennis court to enjoy at Bank Farm.
- Fishing the many local pools around Coppice Gate is a dream and the well stocked pool at Coppice Gate is free and the Severn river is just a short distance away.
- Horse riding –The Bank Farm Equestrian Centre, adjoining Bank Farm is owned and run by Angie Bloomfield, Bank Farm’s owner’s daughter. Angie is a very accomplished horsewoman. They have horses and ponies to suit all ages and abilities, so if you want to go for a trek on one of our school masters, have a private riding, Show Jumping or Dressage lesson they’re all easily arranged, at sensible prices. If you have your own horse or pony livery or part livery is available, whatever your interest please ask. A request from the Equestrian team, “if you would like to book riding lessons, please book in advance. Weekends get booked up well in advance so to avoid disappointment give them a call on 07815 4714316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Of all the yards in the Severn Valley and Wyre Forest this one offers probably the best accommodation with the most stunning views for you and your horse! (Our advanced selection of hire horses cater for all levels and abilities –we’ve lots of choice) If you want to learn or for advanced lessons everything is catered for and our hunt simulations and trekking adventures are set at the right level for every rider. Please also contact us for riding holidays, short breaks and adult camps.
Quiet country lanes, well kept bridal tracks, 4000 acres of forest trails and our own land offers riders the chance to explore and enjoy England’s finest riding country.
To find out more visit